1. Okay, so we're doing this.

 Look 'em in the eye, aim no higher, summon all the courage you require, then count:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, number ten paces, fire!


I've been.

How I've been?

I've been good. I'm doing fine, I've been experimenting with the sort of life that I somehow feel that I owed myself since I didn't get to live in back in 2013. It's all a circle, it goes round and round and we come back to the same place. Same place always, but now I know better, I've seen a little more, I've sure struggled and I'm still struggling, but how nice it is, to struggle better. 

We've been fearing this moment, haven't we?
The same moment each year. It comes and we take it and at least I know somehow that talking to a miniscule audience in here always gets the best of me. I never feel like I properly do it. I feel like I don't have enough to say, or sometimes it gets to be too much to say. This isn't therapy, nobody gets paid to read my trauma.

I particularly hate the first. 
It's never good.
It's just me here rambling on and on about nothing and putting something out there just to fill in a day and hope I get a better idea for tomorrow.

Anyway, here we go.
Another year, another BEDiA.
Hamilton season begins, anyone?


0 comentarios: