Day 13: What I’m Wishing


Today I’m feeling wishful
And my wishes are for you.
I wish you sweet and perfectly ripe fruit
A strong cup of coffee
A good and sturdy rock on your daily walk
I wish you cool wind in your face and warm sunshine on your cheek.
I wish you to mingle and giggle
A nice friendly smile
I wish you cold water that quenches thirst
To be on time to the place.
I wish you laughter and kindness
Someone to text the good news
Someone to text the bad ones too.
I wish you friends who understand
Or really well intentioned ones that really try
Because they love you.
I wish you catharsis
I wish you acceptance and clarity
For the past to be forgiven
And the present fresh and kind
Your heart to mend and your mind to heal
A sweet animal to acnowledge you on the street
The warmest hug.
I wish you all the good things
I wish them for all of us.

0 comentarios: