19. Safe.

 

Whenever I make a protection spell.
a jar, a house cleansing, a saging,
I make a point to protect from myself too,
because I know myself
and I know my weaknesses
I know how much I like to intervene
in secret, on things that are not my business.
I like to add a little spice in my friends lives,
give them the excitement they're looking for,
I like to make people think a little longer about me,
not for any reason in particular,
just to feel something.
I saw my friend the other day
over at their house
and when I woke up the next morning
one of their hairs was tied to mine
not my doing
may have been theirs
but I recognized it from the hair dye
and knew whose it was
I held it between my fingers
contemplating keeping it for a little fun
and then released it out of my window
into the air it flew away
I release you from me, friend,
may your staying be your free will,
I do not tie you to me
you or anyone else.

0 comentarios: