30. Closure when you need it.



If you're waiting for me to chase after your shadow
I'm too stuck in my own little world,
inside my perfectly arranged home
my bed, made of sighs and warm embraces,
but you go on, become the stranger at the door
once more, as you should.
Stay outside, you broken soul.
I'm not a collector's item 
for your contemplation.
Go away, with your cigarette-burnt smiles
your lips that dance around my neck
and your soft caress across my legs,
come back only if you must.
Your tongue likes the taste of my name
only when used to beg for your pleasure.
Baby, savor it carefully
like a quick burning candle,
because it's not lit to wait for your arrival.
Show your ever-longing eyes another horizon.
My goals are not yours to reach
and your arms are not my destiny.

0 comentarios: