7. magical recipes

 

In honor of my witch friend Ely's birthday, I'm making her a little something. And as your official kitchen witch, here's a recipe with magical intention.

Vegan Lavender & Lemon Cheesecake.

Ingredients:

  • 2 Cups of cashews. For prosperity and communication.
  • 1/2 cup of yellow lemon juice. For beauty, logevity and self-love.
  • 1/3 cup of sugar. For love.
  • 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted. For protection.
  • 2 tsp lavender. For tranquility, peace of mind and psychic ability.
  • 1/2 tsp vainilla extract. For friendship.
  • I make my crust with a cup of crumbled cookies and half a cup of vegan butter. No necessary intention in this one, just the vessel for my spell, I may smoke cleanse it if I'm feeling extra witchy.
Procedure:
  1. Mix your crumbled cookies with the melted vegan butter until you get a sandy mixture that lumps together when pressing into your pie pan, I like using a springform pan.
  2. Bake your crust at 180°C for about 8 minutes or until it turns a little golden.
  3. Blend all the filling ingredients together, think about your intention as you add them one by one. You will get a creamy mixture, if it's too thick to blend into the creaminess you look for, you can add a little bit of almond milk to help out.
  4. Fill your crust with the mixture, pop out any air bubbles that may form, then with a silicone spatula even it out.
  5. Decorate if desired, I added a couple of lemon wedges and lavender buds.
  6. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.

Happy birthday, Ely. I believe your soul and mine are very old friends.

0 comentarios: