25. Was it my mind.

 


How embarrasing carrying all of these relationships from the internet. All the evidence right there in plain sight for anyone to search for. Today I found something I didn't want to remember, some exchange between a man and I. Last time we met up we acted oh so natural. Like it hadn't been a thing, you know? How odd is it. Living in this day and age where I have loved people so hard and so far away. I did love them, they did love me. I think that in any other case, in all my other relationships, we acknowledge that there was something, that it was shared. You can't look me in the eye and pretend that we never made out in the back of your parents' car outside of my mom's house on a school night. Look into my eyes and pretend that you never shared your secrets sitting on a grassy hill on a saturday morning outside our high school. You hug me hello after 9 years and we act like we never. How odd. If it's right there in the open. It wasn't my mind, I didn't make those feelings up. Did I?

0 comentarios: